AUSTRALIA’S MOST TRUSTED ONLINE STORE
Family Owned Business Since 1993
or 4 fortnightly payments of $224.75 with Afterpay More info
The Jimy Tools 1/2” drive air impact wrench develops 881Nm (650 Ft/Lbs) of torque in forward and reverse making this impact wrench suitable for most tasks around the workshop including wheel nut removal, chassis maintenance, suspension and other major component disassembly.
• Twin hammer mechanism delivers higher torque with less vibration
• Working Torque: 881Nm/650Ft-Lb @ 5 seconds
• Maximum Torque: 1,111Nm/820Ft-Lb @ 15 seconds
• 1/2” square drive
• Alloy and polymer construction
• Three torque stages in forward
• External grease point for hammer mechanism
• Tool weight 2.04Kg
3/4” SQUARE DRIVE COMPOSITE AIR IMPACT WRENCH
The Jimy Tools 3/4” square drive composite air impact wrench it develops 1900 Nm (1400 ft/lbs) of torque in forward and reverse making this impact wrench ideal for use in heavy duty industrial applications such as transport, agriculture, mining, and marine etc.
• maximum torque 1900 Nm (1400 ft/lb) in forward and reverse
• Working torque 745 Nm (650 ft/lb)
• 3/4” square drive
• Three torque stages in forward 1 in reverse
• Tool weight 3.7 kg
WHY BUY A JIMY TOOL?
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Click here to find out more about our product warranties.
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Copyright 2021 Jimy Tools all right reserved | Terms & Conditions