$453.75 Inc GST
or 4 payments of $92.25 with Afterpay
Out of stock
1/2” DR AIR IMPACT WRENCH & DIE GRINDER & RATCHET 3/8”DR STUBBY
Part number: K21.104.03
TYPE: COMBO DEAL
1/2” SQUARE DRIVE AIR IMPACT WRENCH
The Jimy Tools 1/2” drive air impact wrench develops 881Nm (650 Ft/Lbs) of torque in forward and reverse making this impact wrench suitable for most tasks around the workshop including wheel nut removal, chassis maintenance, suspension and other major component disassembly. This air impact wrench has a twin hammer mechanism that delivers higher torque with less vibration and a heavy duty composite housing for durability yet is lightweight to reduce fatigue! The impact wrench features a throttle trigger for precise speed control, 3 torque settings in forward with 1 in reverse and a comfortable non slip grip.
• Twin hammer mechanism delivers higher torque with less vibration
• Working Torque: 881Nm/650Ft-Lb @ 5 seconds
• Maximum Torque: 1,111Nm/820Ft-Lb @ 15 seconds
• 1/2” square drive
• Alloy and polymer construction
• Three torque stages in forward
• External grease point for hammer mechanism
• Tool weight 2.04Kg
AIR DIE GRINDER 1/4” CHUCK
The Jimy Tools composite air die grinder is compact and powerful, making it perfect for grinding and general shaping of metal, plastic or wood, as well as cylinder-head porting or decoking with the appropriate high speed burrs, grinding wheels or high speed rotary brushes. The die grinder’s exhaust is in the rear, so it won’t deflect dangerous metal filings at the operator. The composite body is designed to reduce vibration and the cold effect produced by the high pressure air powering the die grinder. The paddle trigger with safety makes it easy to control the speed, the unit is only 178mm long so idea for working in confined spaces and supplied with 2 chuck tightening spanners.
Air tools require lubrication. Usage of an inline oiler is recommended. If not available add 5 to 8 drops of quality air tool oil to the air inlet before each use. Failure to lubricate the air tool properly will dramatically shorten the life of the tool and will void the warranty
AIR RATCHET 3/8”DRIVE STUBBY
The Jimy Tools stubby 3/8” drive air ratchet is 130mm long so is the perfect tool for those hard to get fasteners with enough torque to be very useful. These air ratchets will cut your assembly and disassembly times to a fraction of that using conventional hand tools. Max torque is 30 ft/lbs with a free speed of 220 rpm @ 90 psi.
Air tools require lubrication use of an inline oiler is recommended if not available add 5 to 10 drops of SAE 10 weight oil to the air inlet before each use. Failure to lubricate the air tool properly will dramatically shorten the life of the tool and will void the warranty.
WHY BUY A JIMY TOOL?
• Jimy Tools has mastered the fine balance between high quality tools and competitive prices. With Jimy Tools, you get both a great tool and a great price
• Jimy Tools has 20+ years of innovation, testing, and sourcing experience behind their strong line-up of tools
• Jimy hand tools come with a lifetime warranty
• Jimy air tools and workshop equipment also come with a 12 months warranty
• All Jimy Tools are manufactured to meet or exceed international quality standards
• Jimy tools love to work. You don’t need to be afraid to put them to the toughest tests you won’t be disappointed!
12.06.2020 - Dear customers, due to unprecedented demand all orders currently have a longer than usual processing time.
At the time your order was placed expected processing time was 1-3 business days, plus delivery time.
Current processing times are approximately 5 – 7 business days, plus delivery time (excluding any Pre-Orders or Web Only orders)
If you have any questions regarding your order, please email email@example.com or call our Head Office on 1300 839866 during business hours.
Apologies for the lengthy delays. We thank you all for your increasing support and appreciate your patience.