- This big 2 post hoist is approved by WorkSafe for use within commercial workshop environments. All of Joel’s Garage Gear Vehicle Hoists are CE certified.
- Joel’s Garage Gear hoists come with 3 years warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*Joel’s Garage Gear offers 3 years parts only warranty on all vehicle hoists. Warranty claims do not cover incorrect use or installation*
- Joel’s Garage Gear hoists contain all bolts required for the installation as well as detailed instructions.
- The next level! This big 2 post hoist features larger base plates and heavier arms than our 4.5 Ton model.
- The ultimate in convenience for larger vehicles as it features three different drive through widths for the columns.
- This big 2 post hoist is driven by dual hydraulic cylinders.
- It uses a manual safety locking system which consists of single point safety latches in each column.
- The lifting carriages are raised by direct hydraulic force and feature steel wire rope equalizing cables.
- It has fixed lifting pads with adapters and of course no floor plate restrictions.
- The columns have a durable powder coated finish with rubber pads to protect the doors whilst opening them.
Please Note: Hydraulic oil is required as well as setup of the electrical connection.
||240V 20A SINGLE PHASE
|MAX RISE FROM THE GROUND
|LOWEST CLEARANCE FROM THE GROUND
|NARROW DRIVE THROUGH CLEARANCE
|MEDIUM DRIVE THROUGH CLEARANCE
|WIDE DRIVE THROUGH CLEARANCE
Terms & Conditions – Web Only Products
- Jimy Finance is not available for any Web Only products
- Freight charges may apply
- You will be contacted by one of our friendly staff who will advise you of the freight cost.
- Photos and details will be required for all warranty claims.
- All garage equipment is designed to be used indoors, anything installed outdoors and/or exposed to the weather will void the warranty.
- If it is agreed that the item is faulty Joel’s Garage Gear will pay the cost of freight for the replacement parts to you and for the return of faulty parts if required.
- Joel’s Garage Gear endeavours to stock a range of spare parts for products sold. Some parts may have to be forwarded from the manufacturer.
- Outside of warranty parts will be supplied at cost price plus freight. Joel’s Garage Gear does not believe in profiting from repairs.
- Warranty does not cover misuse of any product. Joel’s Garage Gear encourages users to take care and ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- All products are required to be used and installed within the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Shipping Time Frame:
Joel’s Garage Gear will endeavour to deliver all items within 10 business days in most cases, where products are in stock.
If an item is out of stock the standard delivery time frame will commence once the item is marked as being back in stock.
Unopened items may be exchanged or refunded within 28 days of purchase.
The customer is solely responsible for any freight costs incurred when exchanging or returning items to our warehouse.