Sheet Metal Pan and Box Brake is designed with heavy truss rods and braces and welded steel plates. This brake has a wide assortment of finger widths with a various width segment shiftable setup.
Terms & Conditions – Web Only Products
- Jimy Finance is not available for any Web Only products
- Freight charges apply
- You will be contacted by one of our friendly staff who will advise you of the freight cost.
- Photos and details will be required for all warranty claims.
- All garage equipment is designed to be used indoors, anything installed outdoors and/or exposed to the weather will void the warranty.
- If it is agreed that the item is faulty Joel’s Garage Gear will pay the cost of freight for the replacement parts to you and for the return of faulty parts if required.
- Joel’s Garage Gear endeavours to stock a range of spare parts for products sold. Some parts may have to be forwarded from the manufacturer.
- Outside of warranty parts will be supplied at cost price plus freight. Joel’s Garage Gear does not believe in profiting from repairs.
- Warranty does not cover misuse of any product. Joel’s Garage Gear encourages users to take care and ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- All products are required to be used and installed within the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Shipping Time Frame:
Joel’s Garage Gear will endeavour to deliver all items within 10 business days in most cases, where products are in stock.
If an item is out of stock the standard delivery time frame will commence once the item is marked as being back in stock.
Unopened items may be exchanged or refunded within 28 days of purchase.
The customer is solely responsible for any freight costs incurred when exchanging or returning items to our warehouse.