AUSTRALIA’S MOST TRUSTED ONLINE STORE
Family Owned Business Since 1993
4 PIECE 1/2” DRIVE MAG WHEEL NUT IMPACT SOCKET SET
• Average wheel nut Torque is 90-110Nm (ALWAYS Check manufactures specs)• New Jimy “Super Impact” Sockets are Torque Tested to 500nm over 2500+ repetitions before failure (4.5x MORE Nm than the average standard application of wheel impact socket)• Colour coded wheel protection sleeves for easy size identification & to protect wheels from scratches• Plastic retainer to protect wheel nut inside socket
1/2” SQUARE DRIVE AIR IMPACT WRENCH
The Jimy Tools 1/2” drive air impact wrench develops 881Nm (650 Ft/Lbs) of torque in forward and reverse making this impact wrench suitable for most tasks around the workshop including wheel nut removal, chassis maintenance, suspension and other major component disassembly. This air impact wrench has a twin hammer mechanism that delivers higher torque with less vibration and a heavy duty composite housing for durability yet is lightweight to reduce fatigue! The impact wrench features a throttle trigger for precise speed control, 3 torque settings in forward with 1 in reverse and a comfortable non slip grip.
• Twin hammer mechanism delivers higher torque with less vibration
• Working Torque: 881Nm/650Ft-Lb @ 5 seconds
• Maximum Torque: 1,111Nm/820Ft-Lb @ 15 seconds
• 1/2” square drive
• Alloy and polymer construction
• Three torque stages in forward
• External grease point for hammer mechanism
• Tool weight 2.04Kg
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Click here to find out more about our product warranties.
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Copyright 2022 Jimy Tools all right reserved | Terms & Conditions